Organika Roses Phone Case - MMORE
Organika Roses Phone Case
*NEW UPDATED MATERIAL FOR THE TRUE ROSES LOOK!
A somehow mysterious flower speaks of beauty, love and calmness. Its unique scent will renew your spirit and leave you feeling relaxed and prepare your mind and body for the challenges of tomorrow.
Take your senses on a journey with the world’s first aromatic smartphone cases made from hand-picked and pressed actual organic materials. Meet the Organika Roses Phone Case from MMORE.
A natural scent the cover emits will create a joyful moment every time you make a call and the texture of the cases makes handling your phone a pleasant experience. Each Organika Roses Phone Case is handcrafted and unique, just like your style.
- Made out of hand-picked sustainable organic material
- Full phone encasing, above screen lip and durability for maximum protection
- Attractive modern look and style
- Provides great grip
- Doesn't cause allergies :)
- The first of its kind in the world
- Material coated with advanced sugar based resin
- Water-resistant for all weather use
- Recyclable PU case (made in SGS certified non-toxic production)
- Amazing natural scent and feeling
- Material Origin: Netherlands
NOTES ABOUT THE ORGANIKA COLLECTION:
- Is the material printed?
No, it is real hand picked natural material, then carefully dried and pressed before cutting and applying it to the case.
- Is the material water resistant?
Yes, the material is oleophobic, it means it does not absorb water, but is designed to absorb our organic scent essences.
- What about durability and scratch resistance, it looks fragile?
The material is coated with an advanced sugar based resin and protects the material. Slight signs of wear and discoloration can appear over time, but that is normal like with any natural material.
- How long does the scent last?
It lasts from 1 month to 3 months, depends on outside factors, while intensity will decline. You can refresh the scent with MMORE completely natural scent refreshers with one application for up to a week.
- Are the materials really organic or sustainable?
Yes, MMORE wood collection is FSC (Forest stewardship Council) harvested, so the whole supply chain from the forest to MMORE is known. The Organika collection is made from completely organic and sustainable materials from nature.