Organika Skeleton Leaves Phone Case - MMORE
Organika Skeleton Leaves Phone Case
The essence of a leaf brought to the surface. Leaves keep the world alive, their skeletons are what keeps them breathing. Skeleton leaves are carefully treated to bring out the intricate system of veins pumping life into every part of the leaf.
Take your senses on a journey with the world’s first aromatic smartphone cases made from hand-picked and pressed actual organic materials. You can feel the texture of the material. Meet the Organika Skeleton Leaves Phone Case from MMORE.
The texture of this case makes handling your phone a pleasant experience. Each Organika Skeleton Leaves Phone Case is handcrafted and unique, just like your style.
- Made out of hand-picked sustainable organic material
- Full phone encasing, above screen lip and durability for maximum protection
- Attractive modern look and style
- Provides great grip
- Doesn't cause allergies :)
- The first of its kind in the world
- Material coated with advanced sugar based resin
- Water-resistant for all weather use
- Recyclable PU case (made in SGS certified non-toxic production)
- *Skeleton leaves intentionally does not have a scent, as it is in natural form
- Material Origin: Sri Lanka, Ficus elastica
NOTES ABOUT THE ORGANIKA COLLECTION:
- Is the material printed?
No, it is real hand picked natural material, then carefully dried and pressed before cutting and applying it to the case.
- Is the material water resistant?
Yes, the material is oleophobic, it means it does not absorb water, but is designed to absorb our organic scent essences.
- What about durability and scratch resistance, it looks fragile?
The material is coated with an advanced sugar based resin and protects the material. Slight signs of wear and discoloration can appear over time, but that is normal like with any natural material.
- How long does the scent last?
It lasts from 1 month to 3 months, depends on outside factors, while intensity will decline. You can refresh the scent with MMORE completely natural scent refreshers with one application for up to a week.
- Are the materials really organic or sustainable?
Yes, MMORE wood collection is FSC (Forest stewardship Council) harvested, so the whole supply chain from the forest to MMORE is known. The Organika collection is made from completely organic and sustainable materials from nature.